WESTLAND, Mich. –– Throughout the holidays, many of us are privileged enough to enjoy an array of appetizing meals; however, others aren't as fortunate. As the giving season quickly approaches, we're proud to give back to our community by hosting the North Brothers Ford Annual Food Drive for the Salvation Army!
Stop in at our showroom before Dec. 24, 2015, to drop off your non-perishable food items that will go directly to our friends at the Salvation Army. We truly mean it when we say any amount of food donated makes a BIG difference.
Need some ideas on what to bring? Here is a list of some of the most beneficial non-perishable items:
- Proteins: Cans of tuna, chicken, beans, and peanut butter.
- Condiments & Spices: Mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise, and salt & pepper.
- Snacks for Kids: Granola bars, milk boxes, juice boxes, and packs of yogurt.
- Baby Supplies: Jarred baby food, baby cereal, formulas, and diapers.
- Hygiene Products: Toilet paper, toothpaste, and soap.
- Holiday Fun: Stuffing, cranberry sauce and sweet potatoes.
Stop by our showroom to drop off your donations for the Salvation Army, and while you're here, be sure to check out our incredible selection of brand-new vehicles that will keep you safe this winter. North Brothers Ford, located at 33300 Ford Rd Westland, MI 48185, is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in Southeast Michigan committed to exceptional customer service! Stop by or give us a call at (888) 806-7163, our knowledgeable sales team will be happy to help!
Visit our website: www.northbros.com.
Follow us on: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+