WESTLAND, Mich.–– Having a car, new or old, is a big investment! We understand how big of a commitment your vehicle is and want to help you keep it running it's best. Regular maintenance and auto service will not only help extend the life of your vehicle, but also keep you safe on the road. As there are many complicated components on your vehicle, there are also many questions about those components; how they work, why are they making that noise, when should you have them replaced, etc. We're here to help you answer all those questions and take care of your vehicle at our Service Center at North Brothers Ford in Westland, MI. We've updated our FAQs section on our website to help you better understand your vehicle and it's needs.
Our updated Service FAQs at North Brothers Ford in Westland, MI includes:
- General Car Care. This category includes topics you might expect like fuel types and engine care, but also topics you might not like driving styles and how it affects your vehicle.
- Under the Hood. We aren't all expert service technicians, but we can learn about components under the hood of our vehicles to better understand what's going on and how to maintain. This category explores everything from the alternator to belts and hoses to fluids.
- Oil Changes. This category covers all the questions you might have about this simple routine maintenance task from how often, to considering synthetic.
- Tires. They're what connect you and your car to the road, so it's good to know how to properly maintain them, how to achieve even wear, and how to know when it's time to replace them.
- Brakes. This category has answers on everything you want to know about your vehicles brakes. You'll learn why they make noise, when it's time to replace them, and what to look for when they need replacing.
- Wiper Blades. Your wiper blades are another safety component that allow you to see the road ahead clearly. Explore this category for all wiper blade information.
Feel free to explore the updated Service FAQs at North Brothers Ford in Westland, MI page to find answers to your most needed service questions. For your convenience we offer online scheduling done on our website that'll help you save time. If you have any questions you need more information on, or would like to discuss with our service experts, feel free to fill out the form to submit your question or give us a call at (855) 739-2023.
North Brothers Ford is located at 33300 Ford Rd Westland, MI 48185 and proudly serves as one of the premier dealerships in Metro Detroit, and is committed to exceptional customer service! Stop by or give us a call at 888-806-7163, our knowledgeable and helpful sales team will be more than happy to assist you!