WESTLAND, Mich – Winter can be the hardest season on your vehicle. Low temperatures, snow, and ice are only some of the obstacles you could face this Michigan winter. But don’t let the performance or safety of your vehicle take a hit! With the winter car care tips and vehicle maintenance at North Brothers Ford you can make sure your vehicle is prepared with precautionary routine maintenance care. By inspecting and maintaining the components below you can keep your vehicle in great shape through the winter season and beyond.
Click below for North Brothers Ford’s Winter Car Care Tips on:
- Tires: When the roads get slick don’t risk the danger of winter weather by equipping your vehicle with all-season tires. Did you know that installing winter tires can help you stay safe in more than just snow and ice? Click to learn more about winter tire care.
- Batteries: The last thing you want to worry about this winter is a vehicle that won’t start. Check out our winter battery care page to learn how you can tell if your battery is prepared for the cold season.
- Brakes: Your brakes are one of the most important vehicle components when it comes to winter vehicle maintenance. From brake inspections, repairs, and replacements, click to learn more about how you can make sure your brakes are prepared for winter weather.
- Oil Change: Oil Changes are one of the simplest and most important routine services you can do for your vehicle, but unfortunately they are often skipped. Regular oil changes will help extended the life of your vehicle and can help you avoid costly repairs. Click to learn more.
- Wiper Blades: Snow and sleet often cause vision problems when you hit the road in the winter. Stay safe this season with wiper blades that keep your windshield clean. Learn more about the signs your wiper blades need to be replaced.
Here at North Brothers Ford we want you to be safe this winter, and every season. Our team of trained technicians are available to help you get through the cold months without the worry of whether your vehicle is prepared to handle the harsh weather. Our Certified Service Center can inspect, repair, and replace any component necessary. Whether you have questions on brakes, batteries, tires, oil changes, or wiper blades, we are here to help keep your car running with our winter car care tips and vehicle maintenance.
Visit our website: www.northbros.com
Follow us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Google+