WESTLAND, Mich.––It's important to care for your vehicle through all seasons-Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter-to help your vehicle reach its best performance, efficiency, and safety. Spring is a great time for a vehicle refresh through routine maintenance. Taking care of your car shouldn't be a mystery, and you shouldn't have to scour the internet for information! We've put together a section on our website to help you out. At the seasonal maintenance section under service, you'll find tips on how to care for your car this spring from North Brothers Ford including information on the following components:
- Tires: Do your tires have enough tread? Are they properly inflated? These things are important to your vehicles performance and even fuel efficiency! Read through our spring tire care page for more information on what to do.
- Alignment & Suspension: Your vehicle depends on your alignment to keep it on the right path, and your suspension to keep you safe and provide you a comfortable ride. We've come up with lists of signs you need to have an alignment or suspension service. You can read the lists on our spring alignment and suspension page.
- Spring Cleaning: You've heard the term spring cleaning before, but lots of us forget about our vehicles! They deserve a cleaning too. We've come up with tips to get the best clean on the inside and outside, plus a special how-to on getting the winter salt out of your carpet. Check all this out on our spring cleaning tips page.
- Fluids: Fluids might seem like a complicated maintenance item because they're so many. Don't worry, we've simplified the process for you! We've come up with a list of fluids that should be checked, and how to do so, for the spring season on our spring vehicle fluid maintenance page.
- Wiper Blades: This simple vehicle component keeps you safe on the road because it can be the key to a clear view! With all the muck, mud, rain, and fog that the spring season brings, it's important to inspect and replace your blades. See our tips on our spring wiper blades page.
We want to ensure your safety on the road, so put these spring car care items on your to-do list and we'll help you get them done! You can stay informed by reading through our FAQs where we answer your deepest auto service questions, and by clicking through our routine maintenance pages as well. Whatever the auto need, we're here to help. You can feel confident in bringing your car to North Brothers Service Center because we not only provide ASE Certified technicians, but also involve YOU in the service process. We'll always give you an honest and transparent review of your vehicle's health.
North Brothers Ford is located at 33300 Ford Rd Westland, MI 48185 and proudly serves as one of the premier dealerships in Metro Detroit, and is committed to exceptional customer service! Stop by or give us a call at 855-739-2023, our knowledgeable and helpful sales team will be more than happy to assist you!
Visit our website: http://www.northbrosford.net